Words alone don’t make a great story, people do.
This is why, as a journalist, I’ve made a living by spinning stories with people at their heart. Human stories. Stories that, I hope, other people actually want to read.
I take the same approach to my copywriting, specialising in making brands feel, look and sound more human.
So, alongside my journalism, I’m an experienced copywriter and creative lead who’s worked with a range of clients to find the right words and ideas to express their brand strategy and make their marketing material sing.
What I can do for you…
I can turn my hand to any style or tone of writing, having worked with both B2B and consumer-facing brands and businesses, including Google Ads, ThinkWithGoogle, Penguin Random House, RedBull, Hearst UK, Canary Wharf and the UK government’s Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), to name a few.
In short, I love the challenge of simplifying complexity – using words to create impactful stories that people actually want to read.
Whether I work alone or with your team, here’s a flavour of what I can offer:
- – Writing copy for an ad campaign, brand refresh, client toolkit and so on
- – Developing, building, or just refining your tone of voice
- – Creating newsletters, web content, product copy, press releases, brochures, blogs, reports and more
- – Ghostwriting
- – Speechwriting
- – Making existing content sound more human
- – Creative storytelling to make your brand stand out
So, if you’re looking for a self-motivated and accomplished creative lead with a successful background in the newspaper, magazine, online and copywriting industries, let’s talk.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.